Making Strides to Improve Oral Health in Sacramento County-
Read about efforts behind improving oral health in Sacramento County.
- The study What Parents Are Saying About Fear, Misconceptions and Other Barriers to Children’s Use of Dental Services shares what has prevented parents from taking their children to the dentist.
- The Five Year Updated Study of Dental Geographic Managed Care (GMC) for Sacramento County Children Executive Summary and Full Report.
- First 5 Sacramento Dental Impact
- Medi-Cal Dental Advisory Committee works to improve access to oral health and dental care services for children and families with Medi-Cal. Meetings are open to the public.
- Baby’s First Tooth: 7 Facts Parents Should Know
- First 5 Sacramento featured in the Nugget Magazine, a publication of the Sacramento Dental District Society
- Dental X-Rays, Teeth Cleanings = Safe During Pregnancy
- California Health Report: Dismal Dental Care Access for Low-Income Californians Prompts Counties and the State to Test Drive Solutions
- Alliance for a Cavity-Free Future: Does Your Family Practice Good Oral Care?